I need your help, with both endorsements and votes.
I am a wormhole PI bear, a nullsec market trader and the hunted.
I belong to and help make the small group, with no love for the largest groups.
Eve is already one of the strongest market games. Real destruction leads to real construction.
Once on the CSM (voters willing), I will encourage CCP to consider gameplay compatible with us.
To vote for CSM easily : log into https://community.eveonline.com/
Then click my vote list
and drag each name up into 1,2,3 etc all the way to 14 (or as far as you can be bothered)
It would be great if you voted once per active account
- Eve is players experiencing players
- The circle of gank (Evasion fit escapes PVP, who defeats ganker Ganker, who catches Evasion fit)
- Wormhole space is the best place for the small independent group.
- I like the effects of Fozzie Sov, with the fragmentation of nullsec and implicit nerfing of the biggest coalitions. This makes space for the medium sized independents.
- Highsec needs another round of improvements.
- Player representation to CCP is good for the game. CSM is one form of player representation.
- Grr... If some groups did not exist it would be necessary to make "them", but "they" just can't reasonably expect me to make it easy for "them".
CSM Watch review of my interview : http://csmwatch.com/2016/01/26/csm-11-show-2/
The CSM Watch interview itself : http://csmwatch.com/2016/01/19/csm-11-candidate-interview-dotoo-foo/
My Candidate announcement thread on the official forum https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6270660#post6270660
Tell me anything on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/45e9t9/tell_me_anything_dotoo_foo_for_csm_xi/
A list of CSM related items from this blog : http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au/search/label/CSM
- I wish he would link his CSM posts but so far http://evechecklist.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/csm-11-candidates-part-2.html and http://evechecklist.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/csm-11-candidates-part-1.html