Well last night just after downtime (I live in eastern Australia);
- I was flying my viator. Meh; players fly ships all of the time.
- I had a load of liquid ozone; not the type of thing you normally haul long distance in a cloaky hauler; but my ship needed to be moved and I may as well haul something.
- I was alt tabbed. Stupid players fly gankable ships alt tabbed. A Viator can no longer be scanned, so might just be ganked opportunistically.
- Eve was *incredibly* laggy; I was doing PI and it was taking 30 seconds for a response from the server.
- I alt tabbed back and woke up in my clone's home station. Mmm. I was sure I didn't hear combat sounds.
- There is no kill log? Huh; how did I die? Where did I die?
- I have an up to date clone; I didn't die?
- I have a full set of implants. How did I get here?
- Eve then goes down because of database issues. Mmm.
Mmm. I don't even have the benefit of a kill log to teach me the errors of my way.
I have lodged a petition; but otherwise will have to 'pretend' I was killed by another ship; but was fortunate in keeping implants.