Wednesday 26 August 2015

Eve launcher stuck at initializing - resolution

My eve launcher was stuck at 'Initializing'.

Clearing my cache did fix this.  Thanks to Peter Moonlight on reddit for the suggestion

Choose your cog in the top right hand corner.

 Choose Advanced, clear all cached files.



Note: I also ran the Repair tool at C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\EVE\repair.exe  did something, but did not resolve my issues.

The fancy highlighting is courtesy of my skills in paint on a freshly re-installed PC.  I will get http://www.irfanview.com/ re-installed one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts older than 14 days are subject to moderation before being published. I do so sporadically. If you have a question regarding older posts, also evemail dotoo foo.

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

While I currently accept anonymous users, please include a pseudonym. I get confused answering anonymous.

If the word verification is preventing you from adding a comment, please evemail DoToo Foo for alternative methods