There is a website; wormholesales.com; for 'explorers' to list what they consider suitable wormholes for sales. (site guidelines state no active forcefields)
Taggart Transdimensional (the corp behind the website), also offer a 10% brokerage service (generally 5% from each the buyer and seller).
I have also been spruiking the benefits of wormhole space for small corporations.
Entirely coincidentally (really; I was drafting yesterdays post before we found it), our corp has found one worth selling; J151311.
EDIT: Being someone on at downtime; I am happy to sell a bookmark to the system via contract and/or via Taggart Transdimensional (in game channel Wormhole Sales)
The Wormhole we are selling:
- is class 2 (NPC's very roughly equivalent to L4 missions from what I have been told; I don't know - having done neither the anomalies or L4 security missions);
- has sots of anomalies (generally means abandoned for a while);
- has a highsec and C1 static;
- has 7 planets but not a 'perfect planet' setup; meaning if you want to make all things PI you will be importing some parts.
My recommendations for planning to be a long term resident in wormhole space is:
- Work out whether to set up a dickstar (defensive) or deathstar (offensive) for it.
- Being able to put up a medium or large tower; (anchoring; space haul the tower)
- Have starter fuel : a few days of fuel blocks; 12 hours of strontium. These can be pre-placed in anchored giant secure containers.
- A cloak
- Anchor and online up your defensive and offensive modules. As a rule; Arrays go inside the forcefield. Batteries outside.
- More fuel and ammo.
- Some equipment storage (corporate hanger array)
- Some ship storage/refitting ability (ship hanger array)
A medium term resident might be satisfied with an Orca on a logged out toon instead.
There are hunters who love to find someone putting up a POS. So you want to minimise the time between starting to anchor and getting a force field up. Think about pre-scattering some giant secure containers around the system; locked with supplies. Do not sit uncloaked on your anchoring POS. As soon as the POS is up; fuel it with both fuels. I have never had a problem setting up POS; but have seen others have significant issues.
If you are planning on PI; how will you take down customs offices (interbus or old player owned)? How are you going to beat a 500hps shield (peak) regeneration; 10M of shield? AFK with disposable ships? At keyboard risking boredom. A mix of both?
If you are planning on setting up multiple POS for reactions or research; any WH has plenty of moons; but no moon goo.