My primary PI spreadsheet ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lXM8PqU0Tn4EJJ2xRuI7uo55IrZ7MKWJidK9T_bA9L4/edit#gid=0 ) is fixed again.
In my last post about Google Docs, I inadvertently tripped a google doc limitation.
I have added caching to this spreadsheet, and temporarily disabled it in my other spreadsheets. This should not only resolve my urlfetch issue, but also significantly speed up the loading of the spreadsheet. It comes at a 'cost' of encouraging the data to be up to 6 hours older.
I will be rolling the changes out to the other spreadsheets soon.
I also found a github code snippet from 'Haggen', also putting together google docs based eve-central calls https://gist.github.com/haggen/461a454b200efe89f3e6
For those interested, I have raised a bug on Fuzzy Steve's github repository, https://github.com/fuzzysteve/eve-googledocs-script/issues/5