Wednesday 1 April 2015

Cache of PI spreadsheet

I have created a Google Docs folder containing most recent PI price snapshots.  I will name the files with a "<YYYY-MM-DD> PI snapshot.pdf" format.  The first one is 2015-03-31 PI snapshot.pdf


I am fighting a losing battle with google and the Foo Eve PI spreadsheet.  It works fine for me, but  can't keep it working for everyone all the time, despite different caching strategies.  ( http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/pi-spreadsheet-working-again.html )

So ... I will really cache it, this time as a PDF, manually.  As it is manual, it will be updated when I remember to do so, hopefully weekly.

I have plans on fixing this permanently, possibly as a google app.  But for now, this will do.  Please magnify or download for your favourite PDF reader.


2 comments:

  1. Not trying to be a jerk, check your formula in P4 of the PI Main sheet... was driving me nuts when it wasn't matching... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, just found your comment in the spam filter for some reason.

      What P4? which page?

      On the main tab, prices are a snapshot at a given time, and can not reflect up to the minute pricing on live. (Eve central is delayed cached by a little bit, and this is a cache of that - up to 24 hours old)

      What field is wrong? What should it be?

      Delete

Posts older than 14 days are subject to moderation before being published. I do so sporadically. If you have a question regarding older posts, also evemail dotoo foo.

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

While I currently accept anonymous users, please include a pseudonym. I get confused answering anonymous.

If the word verification is preventing you from adding a comment, please evemail DoToo Foo for alternative methods