Friday 22 June 2012

My own tears posts

I don't initiate PVP. Several times I've been given PVP put upon me.  It's a risk of running around in losec with an untanked Iteron (and for the record - a couple of things to help you run away are fine, but if your Industrial is targeted, find a spot to try to run away to - even if its a jump gate 12k away)

I was doing some losec exploration for PI.  I finally twigged that I should *not* be using a real ship or a toon with implants for this implant after a near miss with after loosing my Atron and discussing how much my pod was worth while running to the nearest jump gate as fast as my scrambled pod could.


So, I was in my otherwise unused alt.

2012.06.22 07:41:00
Victim: Padecain Foo
Corp: University of Caille
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Atron
System: Oinasiken
Security: 0.2
Damage Taken: 798
Involved parties:
Name: xxx (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.80
Corp: xxx
Alliance: None
Faction: None
Ship: Proteus
Weapon: Heavy Ion Blaster II
Damage Done: 798

This was my attempt at tears.  I am not sure if I successfully portrayed how devastated I was.

Congratulation
From: Padecain Foo
Sent: 2012.06.22 08:37
To: xxx, 

You managed to kill somone AFK in a newbie ship with no skills or implants to worry about.

Very well done.

I hope you enjoy your kill report trophy.

--------------------------------

Re: To ensure your complete satisfaction
From: Padecain Foo
Sent: 2012.06.22 09:23
To: xxx, 

>> To ensure your complete satisfaction
>> From: xxx
>> Sent: 2012.06.22 08:41
>> To: Padecain Foo, 

>> To ensure your complete satisfaction with our ship killing service, please provide some feedback concerning your experience. Please remember that your time is greatly appreciated and the destruction of your ships is important to us.

As you clearly appreciate it, I am happy to respond.

>> (a) What did you feel as you were liberated from your ship? Is there anything we could have done to improve your experience?

I don't know.  I was away from keyboard at the shops.  I did think I had set the dock in station command, but may have been mistaken.


>> (b) Was the destruction of your ship adequately orchestrated? Could the pyrotechnics have been enhanced?

I don't know, I was at the shops.   I recommend next time waiting till I bring my main with his Iteron full of cargo and paper thin walls rather than my newbie alt without any skills or cargo.


>> (c) Was your assailant polite and curteous at all times? Could you recommend a better approach to our clients?

I don't know.  However the name of your channel below is a nice touch.

>> Thank you for participating in this survey.

Your very welcome.  I aim to please.


>> If you would like to talk with us, feel free to join the "1800 f**k you" channel at your convenience.

I tried to join your channel to offer my congratulations.  However the channel didn't exist.  Maybe your form mailer has an error.  Alternatively it might be worth ensuring the channel exists so that admiring fans can congratulate you.

Regards
Foo

>> xxx


P.s. In my opinion, if more players sent 'tear' emails like this, there would be less tear gathering.  It is also entirely possible that there would be more wardecs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts older than 14 days are subject to moderation before being published. I do so sporadically. If you have a question regarding older posts, also evemail dotoo foo.

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

While I currently accept anonymous users, please include a pseudonym. I get confused answering anonymous.

If the word verification is preventing you from adding a comment, please evemail DoToo Foo for alternative methods